is a library of rigid body physics routines and
demos, designed for use in real-time VR and
entertainment applications. Tutorial style
documentation designed to explain the concepts
used in the code (in addition to reference
documentation) is included.
- Rigid body and particle primitives
- Simple collision detection
- Contact point determination
- A choice of simple integrators (mid-point
and RK4, adaptive step size)
- Demo apps demonstrating important
concepts, using e.g. OpenGL
Current Status: Most of this code is
already done; it just needs a lot of cleaning up.
I will put the code into CVS fairly soon. After
which I will begin work on enhancments.
Note: The rest of this site is under
6th July 2000 - PhysicsLib project started